Thursday, October 1, 2009

aPple , honEy

I jus fin my final exam..


so i'm back in blogging abit..haha :p


My exam was not really that bad.


Studied according to tips.


And the tips really help alot.. :D


Thanks to saki (a fren) who is willing to share it to everyone.


i dint get the tips from him tho~


but i get it from another good fren (N).


Hope to get at least a "C" for every subject.


May God help me ^.^


cross fingers (xXXXx)




Okie..get back to the topic.


all natural


apple cider vinegar and honey


i found out that apple cider vinegar and honey is a great zit fix.


not only for pimples but also moisture, exfoliation and etc.


i jus wanna share this great news with


those who have pimples like me.


it's cheap, natural and easy to get anywhere.


it helps me abit coz i jus started about a week or so.


and i can already see some diffences.


Thank GoD for his wonderful creation.


I don dare to instruct u in wat to do with it.


but i advice u to do some research on the internet.


from there u will find everything about them.


It may or may not work for u coz everyone


has diffent types of skin


May these natural stuff help u~


all the best!



!

No comments: