Wednesday, October 28, 2009

fOot pRintS in tHe sAnd..

God was always here for me,
words cant descride my heart of gratitude to HIM,
He lift me when i was down,
Cheered for me,
Grant me wishes,
Streghten me with his big hang holding mine,
holding me in his arms without me knowing,
promising he will give the best to me and everyone,
undying love no one in this world can give,
Thank God,
Thank U.
Leona Lewis- foot prints in the sand(really nice song)
U walk with me,
foot prints in the sand,
and help me understand,
where i'm going,
u walk with me,
when i was all alone,
with so much unknown,
along the way,
then i heard you say,
i promise u,
i'm always there,
when ur heart is filled with sorrow and despair,
i'll carry u when u need a fren,
u'll find my foot prints in the sand,
i see my life,
flash across the sky,
so many times have i,
been so afraid,
and jus when i tot i've lost my way,
u gave me strenght to carry on,
there's when i heard u say,
i promise u, i'm always there,
when ur heart is filled with sorrow and despair,
and i'll carry u,when u need a fren,
u'll find my foot prints in the sand.
when i'm weary,
i'll know u will be there and i can feel u,
when u say,
i promise u,i'm always there,
when ur heart is filled with sadness and despair,
i'll carry u,when u need a fren,
u'll find my foot prints in the sand. (x2)

No comments: