Friday, September 18, 2009

fEelinGs f0r U..


I have brought myself to realize that u are really amazing.

Ur power, ur love, ur fairness, ur heart, ur strenght, ur EVERYTHING.

makes me feel that i'm such a lucky person to chosen.

Its a gift..a bonus from heaven.

I might be just a tiny sand to u

but u still love me though.

Yesterday, i told my fren about u

and how science has proven ur exixtence

makes me feel glad and happy from inside out.

Thank U LORD for being by me all the time.

Sometimes life is smooth and sometimes its full of holes, causes me to fall.

But u make it with a purpose to refine me into a purer Gold.

Thank U is the simplest word to describe my feeling now.

I pray in my deepest heart that i will never ever leave u,

and if someday i do..pls don ever let go of my tiny and fragile hands.






1 comment:

leo7_lion said...

yup! I wanted to love God even more^^ I feel so indescribable to be chosen too^^ No words could express my joy now! You know, he helps me in my exam! XD