Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HIS mIrAcle~

Due to some reason, I will be moving out this March

So i went to search for room to rent at the area i plan to move to

Mana tau.. elek T.T

with dissapointment i walked back.

while walking

With His guidence i saw a sign hanging at a nice house a few minutes before i pass through

saying "medium room for rent" name and mobile number.

So i joted down the name and the number.

after joting it down

my heart tells me this might be God's will for leading me here

because i don plan to move to that area.

after a few days i text the person and the room was available

so i made an appointment on that very day

my mind was already set that i'm going to rent this room.

Then due to some reason again.. I couldn't make it to the appointment.

And that very night it was rented to somebody else already

OH MY GOSH!!!

I was sooo upset and angry T.T

blaming why didnt i go for the appointment

Regreting for whole night because i know i couldn't find a place like this anymore.

Feeling so down i pray to God.

telling him i tot it was HIS will to lead me to the house

and asking Him to help me find another room.

Maybe due to frustration and hoping too much, i cried.

even though its a small thing but i still cried :P

i didnt pray long because i was upset with GOD too(even though i shdn't)

after praying i slept.

the next morning when i woke up

I received a msg..

she said she decided not rent to that person anymore due to some reason.

I was so happy, in the same time feeling guilty for being upset on God and also Thanking Him

then straight away i pray and told GOD

i'm so so sorry bout my attitude and thank HIM so much.

it's really a miracle.

Thank GOD!!!

REALLY THANK GOD!!

and I'm SO SO SO SO SORRY GOD



1 comment:

Unknown said...

God is good all the time.
We planned but God is the decision maker. Sometimes we want to achieve something but when it turn out to be not the way things want us to be it, we feel frustrated, with our uncontrolable human emotions. we tend to unconsciously show out our emotions.
But the Lord says that He will never forsake you. and the end of a day God have something better for you.

Amen