Wednesday, April 29, 2009

cAre foR y0ur BodY

I was very sick on Tuesday. I was so ill that i feel like i'm going to die soon.
I went to the clinic twice that very day.
Once in the noon and once in the night.
The consultation fee and meds are quite expensive.
Pity me, i have to eat 7 types of med after every meal... >.<
Wat i realize tat eating the meds is so inconvinient esspecially when u are outside.
(U agree to rite..?)
But, wat i wanna share today is not about my sickness.
It's about taking care of ur own body.
God has given us a prefect body but we act so ungratefully.
We eat what want, we diet, sleep as late as poosible, over tiring ourselves, smoke, drink
and many more.
And we don realize that we are harming our own body.
We have only ONE body.
And if this body collapse their is no other replacement body for us.
Then that the end of ur life.
So plz.. take good care of our own body.
I realise it is very important to do so now.
Hope that u realise too. ^^

No comments: