Sunday, April 26, 2009

1 sPecIaL daY








Today is the 26th of april 2009.Its my God mum's birthday.

I bought her a birthday gift.Hope she likes it >.<
In return she also bought a gift for my 21st B'day.
I never thought she would buy the neckalce for me. (pricy tho)


Today is not only her birthday but a day that
I feel I'm a fortunate person to have all my family and frens.
I feel that I'm really loved.
The reason i wanna share this becoz b4 this
I feel that no one really cares and loves me.
The ppl and person that i love very very much is either,
they love someone else or themselves more.
Wat i wan to tell is ,there are ppl that loves u and we might not know.
Sometimes the way they love u is not the way u want,
doesn't mean they don love u.
Appreciate everything that u have b4 u lose it.
Many ppl know may that phrase but not many who is able to do it.
and finally, treat people with ur heart not ur brain.
(The pics might a bit dark..sorry :) )






No comments: