Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pRouD

Dear Lord,



Thank you



my prayers were heard



never in my life i tot i will do this



i know this will be very hard



i might fall and get cuts



i know i will cry so hard



and feel like giving up



but i know with u, in u



I can, i am able to get through it



i have a feeling that



today, tmr or even the further



are what u have writen on one of your diaries with my name on it



with a purpose



my best will be given out becoz of you



with my tiny hand in yours



i have complete trust in you



i want to make you proud



i want to make my family proud



i want to be proud with who i am



i want to make the one who u chosed to give me the chance to be pround in me



i will make u proud



becoz I'm your CHILD :)




i love you ( jus feel like expressing it with full of gratitude)






No comments: