Monday, February 8, 2010

a d0n't duRing Prayer


If i'm correct, I remember there is a bible verse

saying don't bring anger into ur prayer.

and trust me. u should obey this.

last nite Sunday, i was really mad and emo bout something

So, i expressed all the anger in prayers.

saying things that i should't have said.

And the next morning, i got sick!!!!

I had a very bad headache and sorethroat and slight fever.

God punish me~

at first i didnt realize it was his punishment until last nite

pondering why i got sick

coz during sunday(day time) i was perfectly fine.

then i recall i was scolding in prayers.

maybe it was his punishment for me,

not to bring anger into prayer.

So, i prayed last time apologizing for wat i had done.

and today, i feel better.

Thank God and Forgive me.

i will never do that again. :(



No comments: