Saturday, December 12, 2009

sOmeDay~


Someday u'll gonna realize

One day, u'll see this through my eyes

But then, i won't even be there

I'll be happy somewhere

Even if i can't

I know u don really see my worth

U think u're the last guy on earth

Well, i've got news for u

I know i'm not that strong

But it won't take long

Won't take long



Coz someday, someone's gonna love me

The way i wanted u to need me

Someday someone's gonna take ur place

One day i'll forget bout u

U'll see, i won't even miss u

Someday, someday



But now, i know u can tell

I'm down and i'm not doin well

But one day these tears

they will all run dry

I won't have to cry

Sweet goodbye



Coz, someday someone's gonna love me

The way i wanted u to need me

Someday, someone's gonna take ur place

wooh~

One day, i'll forget about u

U'll see, I won't even miss u

Someday, I know someone's gonna be there



Someday someone's gonna love me

The way I wanted u to need me

Someday, someone's gonna take ur place

One day , I'll forget about u

U'll see, I wont even miss u

Someday, Someday~


Ahh yeah~




No comments: