Wednesday, August 19, 2009

tHe BegiNinG.

Last 2 weeks, i had a really hard
when i receive comment from peoples.
Saying i did last minute work
and i don really care bout my assignment.
i don blame them becoz i admit
i did last min work but i did finish it.
and i care about my assignment.
i had changed but u doesn't seem to acknowledge it..
i accept the criticism with open heart
and made amendments on my own working style.
but on the other hand, u doubt and
judge my capability after changing myself to adapt.
doubting and judging my ability really hurts me
and make me really mad.
this matter really disappoint me
i really don understand what make u doubt
and why u doubt my ability.
but i jus wanna say..
no one has the right's to judge and
question another person's capability in doing their job.
this is becoz u never know how good they r
b4 they do the work properly.
and u r are not qualified enough to judge
becoz u r not the boss.
I was sad and hurt b4 this
but now i understand that,
life do goes up and down.
in life it is a definite that some people likes u
and some don.
I don know why...
but i choose to think positive now.
maybe they r jus jealous or jus don like me.
or maybe some other reasons.





No comments: