Wednesday, May 6, 2009

cLick!!


I rmb i saw this movie on the first day it came out in the cinema

with my ex bf in the cinema 3 yrs ago .

If i'm not wrong it was in megamall or Damansara Cineleisure.

I rmb him sitting beside me,hugging me during the scene where the main character is dying.

( coz i was crying :P )


I rewatch this movie today and i still cry.

Becoz i know how it feels when u really love that person and the person don't anymore.

loving ur family so much but u have neglected them coz of work,money and power.

making u regret after u got all that but in the end u lose ur love onces.

and i wanted someone to keep their promise jus like he promise her wife.

(her wife ask him in his their first date

wife: will u still love me in the morning?

husband: forever and ever babe)

he loves her till he dies.


wat i wan share here is,ur family and ur life partner is more

important then anything in this whole world.

Appreciate while still can.

coz u wont know when they are going to leave u.


u can watch this movie in youtube

here is the link.
hope u enjoy it ^.^



No comments: